- Students connect with ancient traditions by taking the lulav and etrog in our community sukkah.
- Heschel's Beit Midrash is a modern space where students assemble for communal prayer, song, and performances.
- The heart of the campus, the Betty Winn Butterfly Courtyard, is a great place to share and explore ideas.
- Budding artists are given the tools and techniques to make dreams a reality in the art room.
- Heschel students get to build and share using the latest technologies.
- Outdoor play is where great memories and friendships are made.
- The Heschel Hawkeyes compete in boys' basketball, flag football, volleyball, and soccer.
- Hawkeye Girls compete in soccer, basketball, and volleyball.
- Heschel successfully blends general studies and Judaic studies.
- Click the photo to make your gift to the Heschel Fund.